We are not accepting new writers at this time, however, we still accept guest posting. To guest post contact us.
At Publishers Vault you can share with the world your articles, reviews, how-to guides, or short stories. If you would like to review a book, tell the world about your favorite band, or just share your “secret” recipes, we would love for you to join us!
When an article is published advertisements are placed on it. Publishers Vault then splits the ad impressions (ad views) with the article writer. Your advertisements will appear on your article 75% of the time when that article is viewed. The other 25% of the time Publishers’ Vault ads are displayed. If a reader clicks on one of the advertisements, during the time your advertisements are shown, you will then earn 100% of any revenue made from that click.
Amazon Associates allows you to earn affiliate sales commissions by placing Amazon.com product links and widgets in your articles. Your Amazon Associates links and widgets can easily be added from your text editor with just the click of button.
Publishers Vault Affiliate Network (beta) or “PVAN” allows you to earn revenue on product sales through our own in-house ad network. When you write an article in an eligible category, and choose to opt in, PVAN ads are placed on that article. If a PVAN sale is made from your article you will then earn revenue based on that sale. (optional program)
Commission Junction. When your member account is upgraded from ‘Contributor’ to ‘Author’ status you may add a Commission Junction (www.cj.com) link, or advertising banner, of your choosing, to your articles.* We let you choose whether to use a Commission Junction link and we let you keep 100% of the ad impressions and revenue made from this Commission Junction link or banner. (optional program)
Chitika is a pay-per-click advertising network that allows you to earn revenue if a reader clicks on your Chitika advertisement. We automatically place these advertisements in your articles and all you have to do is sign up for Chitika, and add your Chitika ID to your Publishers Vault account. (optional program)
Kontera places a double underlined link underneath existing words in your articles. When a reader hovers over these links a pay-per-click advertisement is displayed. You may add Kontera to your articles by signing up for Kontera and adding the code snippet to your articles. We let you choose whether to use Kontera and we let you keep 100% of the ad impressions and revenue made from your Kontera advertisements. (optional program)
You will find that Publishers Vault is different from all other article writing sites in that we concentrate almost entirely on affiliate sales and not pay-per-click advertising. This style of generating revenue requires that all of our writers be highly knowledgeable on their chosen topics. This high level of knowledge combined with our strict publishing rules gives our site a marked advantage over most other “Revenue Sharing” sites.
All articles written for Publishers Vault must be a minimum of 400 words and be completely original. Articles may be on nearly any topic and may contain photos, audio, video and an outgoing link.
If you are ready to start earning money by publishing your articles online, sign up for Publishers Vault!
* Subject to approval by Publishers Vault and your acceptance to any Commission Junction affiliate programs.